The Masters POV Cinematography Conference is a 2-day Master Class Environment for Professional Cinematographers or those looking to take their profession to the next level.
- One weekend packed with inspirational Master Classes, in-depth Workshop Demonstrations, Screenings, Q & A:s and invaluable networking opportunities
- World-class speakers and workshop instructors from across the cinematography spectrum
- Great Ticket Deals for Associations, Organizations, Freelancers and Students
The Masters POV environment features a truly diverse program presenting Master Class Seminars, Workshop Demonstrations, Screenings and Q & A:s and invaluable networking opportunities and immersion into the art and business of the rapidly evolving world of cinematography.
We have invited 5 great cinematographers who in their profession have shown an unparalleled degree of creativity, personal expression and style to revel each Master’s unique style, technique and vision — challenging them to deliver content that will entertain, intrigue and propel participants in their careers.
You will be given complete access to work methods and best-practices in how to plan setups in creating stunning imagery for feature films, television and for commercials and music videos, as well as discuss practical approaches to solve the countless photographic challenges cinematographers face every day.
The talks are further illustrated by examples of their best work, as well as an insight into how they were produced and photographed given the unique challenges posed by the script, directors, location realities and budget considerations.
There will be a continuous dialogue between the invited cinematographers and the participants – with discussions, Q&A sessions and a mutual sharing of experiences and view points.
Past Attendees Have Included
Cinematographers, Directors, Gaffers, Architectural Lighting Designers, Photographers, Videographers, Camera Operators
From the Following Countries:
Brazil – Czech Republic – Denmark – Egypt – Finland – Italy – Kuwait – Lebanon – The Netherlands – Norway – Poland – Portugal – Romania – Spain – Sweden – UK – US
Included in the price of your ticket
- Master Class Seminars and Workshop Demonstrations with world class speakers and instructors from across the cinematography spectrum on the most up to date subjects
- A chance to meet, share ideas and network with other cinematographers, directors, camera operators, lighting designers, cinematography associations, organizations and talent agencies.
- Great coffee and delicious snacks as fuel in between packed sessions.
- Great discounts on hotels exclusively for MPOV attendees.
- Saturday Opening-Night Networking party (of course with a couple of free drinks), that will give you the chance to additionally mingle with speakers and fellow attendees and chat about the upcoming days events, your projects and ideas.
This year’s conference will take place at Avenue Six Studios in Los Angeles on February 18th – 19th.
Please see our hotel partners on the Venue Page.
The Master Class will start on Saturday February 18th at 9 am and ends on Sunday February 19th at 6 pm. Full schedule will be posted closer to the event.
In order to register or find out all the details on available discounts, visit the online registration page.